Terms & conditions of rental with Lulubells glamping hire
By making a booking the hirer is accepting our Terms and Conditions.
THE COMPANY is Lulubells.
THE HIRER is the person hiring the equipment from the Company and whose name appears
on the booking form. The Hirer must be at least 18 years of age.
THE PERIOD OF HIRE means the time commencing with the arrival of the equipment onsite,
and terminating when the equipment is removed by the Company.
A BOOKING is the contract entered into by the hirer and the Company.
THE EQUIPMENT is the bell tent/s furnishing provided by the Company for the use of the
HIRE CHARGES is the total amount due under the invoice including delivery, assembly,
installation, disassembly and collection of the equipment
These terms and conditions apply to all contracts entered into between the Company and the Hirer unless expressly stated otherwise by the Company and upon payment of the deposit the Hirer is deemed to have accepted them. Any offer of equipment is subject to stock being available on receipt of a deposit at time of booking.
Quotes are provided on the basis that a booking is not confirmed until a deposit and a note accepting our Quote, and signed Terms and Conditions are received by way of a Booking Form from the Hirer.
A refundable security deposit of £50 per tent is payable on booking by the hirer together with any transport costs.
The remaining balance is payable 8 weeks before the delivery date stipulated in the booking form.
Bookings received less than 8 weeks advance of arrival will require payment to be sent in full with the booking form.
The security deposit covers damage, breakages or extra cleaning that may be required. This will be returned within 14 days of departure, minus deductions if applicable, which will be fully itemised.
(a) The Hire charges are based on the assumption that the site is a flat level firm ground with easy access for motor transport, and that no drains, cables or other services are buried beneath the surface or otherwise concealed. The Hire charges do not include any making good or repairing of damage to the site.
(b) The Hirer is required to provide the Company with either a plan showing the position in which the tents or equipment are to be erected or should have a representative on the site for that purpose. In the absence of a plan showing the position in which the tents or equipment are to be erected the Company will erect the tents or equipment where they deem appropriate and shall be deemed to have completed the contract.
(c) The Hirer should never presume that any other equipment is included in the Hire other than what is stated in the Company’s booking forms and related website, specific to their booking.
(d) The Hirer is required to select a site that is not susceptible to bogginess or has poor drainage. Any flooding caused is the responsibility of the Hirer.
(e) The Hirer must ensure that any obstructions to the site are removed before The Company arrives. This includes plants, shrubs, trees, vehicles and other materials. The Company reserves the right to apply a discretionary surcharge if obstructions prevent work from commencing.
(f) The Hirer must consider and is responsible for making suitable arrangements for access by people with disabilities and emergency services
(G) Appropriate provision of parking must be supplied and all parking costs (if any), must be paid for by the Hirer in advance of The Company arriving on site.
CANCELLATION BY HIRER
In the event of cancellation by The Hirer, The Company will either retain from the booking:
• If cancelled more than 8 weeks before the first day of the planned hire period: 10% of the booking
• If cancelled between 7 and 28 days before the first day of the planned hire period: 50% of the booking
• If cancelled less than 7 days before the first day of the planned hire period: 90% of the hire cost.
CANCELLATION BY COMPANY
• The Company retains the right the cancel the booking if they believe weather conditions such as windspeed, site exposure and ground holdings result in an un safe or unsuitable environment and risk damage to the tents or uncontrollable circumstances don’t allow Lulubells to provides its service. A full refund will be made to guests.
HIRER’S RESPONSIBILITY AND USE OF TENTS
• Guests shall take all reasonable measures to keep The Company’s Tents closed, dry and secure while not in use during the period of hire. This includes keeping the door closed the when not in the tent, and upon checking out.
• BBQ equipment or open fires outside are to be placed a minimum of eight feet from the tent and not left unattended.
• Guests should not use any naked flame, lighting, heating, cooking or other gas equipment inside the tent, other than what is provided for appropriate use.
• No smoking inside the tents
• No candles to be burnt inside the tents
• No animals are allowed inside the tents, without previous consent in writing.
• In the event that The Company’s Tents and associated equipment are unacceptable or incorrect, the event manager must be notified before use.
• Damage to the tent, loss of any of its equipment or furnishings or excessive soiling will be charged for in full to the booker of the tent.
• The Company’s Tents are to be used in accordance with your booking in terms of site location and person capacity.
• Guests staying with The Company should also take necessary precautions to not attract insects and other animal species by keeping any food containers sealed, not leaving litter or food wrappers around and closing the door of the their tent. The Company cannot offer compensation for the presence of insects or other wildlife species in any part of or near to the tent.
• The Hirer agrees that the Company, its Agents, Officers or Employees, accept no liability for any personal injury or damage to any persons or property suffered during the period of your usage. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• The Company will always endeavour to supply the equipment that the hirer has ordered, but where this is not possible The Company will notify the hirer as soon as is reasonably possible with information and details to any changes to the specifications to the equipment. Where this is a fundamental difference the hirer may terminate this contract and will be refunded 100% of any payment made.
• The equipment The Company supplies for hire at music festivals and weddings constitutes solely the tented accommodation equipment and does not have any direct responsibility or control over other facilities and equipment made available to customers by way of toilets, shower facilities, Boutique campsite security or other facilities.
• While every possible effort will be made by The Company to complete an order, Lulubells Tents cannot be held liable for non-completion of orders due to matters beyond its control. The Booking is subject to cancellation or variation due to acts of god, war, strikes, riots, extreme weather conditions such as flood, storm or gale or restrictions on the use of transport or any other cause beyond the control of Lulubells tents. In the event of frustration of the Booking due to any of the above causes Lulubells tents shall refund to the hirer any monies received in respect of the booking.
• Lulubells tents will not be responsible for all claims for injury to persons, or loss of, or damage to, property, however caused, unless it is proved that such injury or damage resulted from faulty materials, workmanship or negligence on the part of Lulubells tents.
DELAY OR FAILURE BY THE COMPANY TO COMPLETE THE CONTRACT
The Company will use its best endeavours to supply the hirer with the equipment ordered but where this is not possible the company will notify the Hirer as soon as possible with any alterations to the design and specifications of the equipment and where alteration is fundamental the Hirer may terminate this contract and any deposit paid will be refunded.
In the unfortunate event that we have to cancel your camping event due to Force Majeure, including high winds that make it impossible to to set the tents up or heavy rain making the ground too wet to make the tents safe we will offer you a different date with the same package, amount of guests, tents and distance.
We have no control over the weather and we will always assess the situation for the safety of our customers and will always do our best to help find an alternative campsite, however we are not obliged to offer you a refund in part or full for your stay.
In the event that the Company fails to fulfil any terms of the hire contract the Company’s liability is limited to refund or cancellation of any hire charge and in no circumstances will the Company be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claim whatsoever which arises out of or in connection with the hire of the equipment. The Company’s entire liability under and in connection with the hire contract shall not exceed the amount of the hire charge. The Company shall not be liable for damage or loss of any of the equipment. Your statutory rights are not affected.
LOSS OR DAMAGE
(a) The Hirer shall during the period of Hire be responsible for the maintenance and safe custody of the Company’s equipment from completion of erection until dismantling.
(b) The Hirer must be satisfied with the equipment before use and should notify the Company of any miscounts, incorrect deliveries or unacceptable equipment before use.
(c) The Hirer shall leave the Equipment in a clean and tidy state, a reasonable surcharge will be applied for cleaning if it is not and will be deducted from the damage deposit and / or charged directly to the Hirer
The insurance provided by Lulubells covers the equipment against: Theft, Vandalism, Fire and explosion, Storm and tempest.
The risk for any exclusions under the Company’s insurance passes to the Hirer on delivery of the Equipment.
EXCLUSIONS FROM INSURANCE
Exclusions include but are not limited to: (a) Furniture
(b) Insurance excess – The insurance cover excludes the first £250 of any claim and this is payable by the Hirer.
(c) Cover only applies to equipment that is delivered by the Company and does not include any equipment provided by a sub-contractor, unless invoiced by the company.
(d) Disappearance, Unexplained or inventory shortage (e) Consequential Loss
(f) Acts of fraud or dishonesty by any party to whom the property insured has been entrusted or hired.
(g) Any breach of the Company terms and conditions as herein stated will negate the insurance policy
(h) The Hirer is to keep the Equipment on site at all times and not attempt to move the equipment to any other location without the Company’s prior written consent; to keep the Company fully informed of all material matters relating to the Equipment; not to use the equipment for any unlawful purpose.
(i) Failure to report the loss or damage arising from fire, theft or vandalism to the police immediately upon discovery and to the Company within 24 hours.
The Hire charges do not include attendance by the Company’s workforce, employed or sub- contracted, except during the actual processes of erecting and dismantling the tent age.
This contract constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and the Hirer. No verbal representations or arrangements are recognised by the Company. A booking may only be deemed valid once booking confirmation, deposit and terms and conditions have been signed.
Terms & conditions of rental with Lulubells glamping hire